So I know that my photos for my blog aren’t the best, I never claimed to be a photographer! The reason why I mentioned that is because the picture doesn’t do this sandwich justice. Just picture how a real Chick-Fil-A sandwich looks like and then the taste will be the same as the recipe provided. I promise you that this tastes just like the regular chicken sandwich at Chick-Fil-A. I prefer the spicy version so one day I will have to tweak it to see if I can come up with it. The regular version will do for now though. I found this recipe on www.raininghotcoupons.com. They have a much better picture then me :/.
Yesterday I made a copycat recipe of an Olive Garden soup recipe and that came out just like it as well. I will have to post that soon because I know there are a lot of fans of Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana soup. I’m on a roll!
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sandwich
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Pickle Juice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Celery Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Basil
- 1 cup Peanut Oil for frying
- 4 Buns
- Pickle Slices
- Romaine lettuce
- Pepper Jack cheese
- Cut each breast horizontally so it’s not as thick. You can also pound it with a mallet and then cut it.
- Marinate chicken for an hour with the pickle juice. *Super important step
- Beat together egg and milk in bowl.
- Mix together flour, sugar, and spices in another bowl.
- Heat the oil in a skillet to 350 (about med to med high).
- Dip each chicken in the egg and then the flour mixture covering both sides.
- Fry each piece for about 3 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Place on plate with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Serve on buns with pickle slices, cheese, lettuce and mayo.
Please comment if you make this! I would love to know your thoughts :).