This is probably one of my new favorite recipes. I’ve been trying to eat really clean for about the past month and a half. This recipe is perfect for that. Sometimes a recipe looks really good then you see what you need to make it and you close the page instead of writing what you need. Or maybe I’m the only one who does that…sometimes you aren’t in the mood to chop, simmer, blend food. Or have to have 13 different ingredients. You want to hit it and quit it, so to speak :). You can serve this with cauliflower or brown rice. Of course it would be really good with white rice and mashed potatoes but we aren’t going there remember? Think about summer coming and it will direct your paths on the right track.
Honey Mustard Chicken
(Adapted from Foodiecrush)
1/4 cup grainy (coarse) mustard
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons tarragon
1 tablespoon ginger, minced
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place thighs in a baking dish and add all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Pour mixture over thighs and make sure to coat both sides.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes flipping the thighs about 20 minutes in.
5. Spoon sauce over thighs on a served plate.