Seems like I haven’t blogged in forever! Sorry about that, I have a ton of things I need to post. First off, are these amazing thighs. I’ve been making them I suppose almost over a year now and people love them. It combines 2 ingredients that sound odd, maple syrup and mustard but it works! You can make them with cauliflower rice like shown in the picture or with either mashed potatoes or real rice. It’s a real fast recipe for unexpected guests or you just happen to be in a rush.
Dijon Maple Chicken Thighs
About a pound and a half of thighs
1 T Rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup of dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Mix dijon mustard, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar. (I usually double it but I like extra sauce for my rice/potatoes.)
3. Place your thighs (roughly six) in a 8×8 dish then pour the sauce mixture over.
4. Bake for 20 minutes then flip the thighs and bake for additional 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle rosemary (I use dried) over chicken and then serve!