So I was at Raley’s the other day buying produce when I came upon a good sale on blueberries and decided to pounce on it. I could of course freeze them or I could do the better option and bake all the blueberries away! I found the original recipe off pinterest but of course had to change it to my liking, hope you enjoy!
Lemon Blueberry Dark Chocolate Muffins (Paleo)
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 t salt
1/4 t baking soda
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 T lemon zest
1 t vanilla
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In small container add coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl mix together eggs, honey, oil, zest and vanilla.
4. Add dry ingredients to the large bowl and mix.
5. Add the 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
6. Fold in the 1/2 cup blueberries.
7. Bake for about 8 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Makes about 9 regular size muffins
* Side note: You can add less chocolate chips if you don’t want it to be as sweet, even 1/4 cup would probaby be find.